A female leader you would like to meet

- Who is she
- What does she do
- Why would you like to meet her
ielts speaking topics

A female leader you would like to meet - IELTS Speaking Sample

It was earlier thought that leadership was a man’s domain.

But today, we can see many successful female leaders in business, politics and in many other fields.

Here, I would like to talk about Nirmala Sitharaman, who is presently the finance minister of India.

She is the former defense minister of India.

I have always been awed by her personality.

I would like to meet her and get her autograph.

It would be a dream come true for me if I get to meet her.

Whenever I see her on TV, I am impressed by her confidence and way of talking.

Not many women achieve so much and are known all over the world.

She was born in Madurai.

Her father worked in the railways and her mother was a homemaker.

She has done her Masters in Economics and MPhil from JNU Delhi.

She joined the BJP in 2006.

Before joining the BJP, she worked as a salesperson in a home décor store in London.

She also worked briefly in the BBC, World Service.

She has also served as a member of the National Commission for women.

I read all this from an article in the newspaper.

Post a Comment

0 Comments