Describe a new skill you want to learn

- What is
- How would you learn it
- Where you can learn it
- and explain why you want to learn it

ielts speaking topics

Describe a new skill you want to learn - IELTS Speaking Sample

I want to learn many skills, such as technical skills, foreign language skills, digital marketing skills and so on.

Here, I would like to talk about digital marketing skills. Digital marketing is also known as internet marketing.

Nowadays, everything is going to be online. Digital marketing skills are the future and I want to start my own digital marketing agency in the future.

I would also like to learn how to make money online from digital marketing skills.

I would learn it from the Internet, from YouTube videos as well as from classes in my city.

I can do a practiced skill on my computer which I learn daily.

Every skill takes time to be master in that skill.

When I complete my digital marketing course I find jobs in a similar field to get experience.

I would like to learn these digital skills because I love to work with computers and the internet. I have also good and enough knowledge of computers.

Moreover, I am planning to go abroad for my higher study, and there I will get a job in an e-commerce company like Amazon.

When I get 2-3 years of experience in this field, I can start a digital course for people to learn online courses from anywhere.

For example, Many digital marketers doing these things and give their service online.

I also start my online service like SEO, social media marketing, E-mail marketing, digital advertising, content marketing, etc.

Moreover, I start advertising service for small shop keepers. So they also get help from the internet to get new customers from outside their cities or counties.

This skill is helpful to create a better future in this field.

So this is a new skill, which I want to learn.

Follow up Questions:-

  • Do you think boys and girls should learn the same skills?
  • Why do boys tend to have better critical thinking skills?
  • Do you like to learn new skills constantly?
  • What's the most difficult thing for learning?
  • What kinds of skills are practical for university students to learn?
  • Where can we learn practical skills, from?
  • What kinds of communication skills are important?
  • Should old people read books?
  • What's the most important skill a person needs to have?



IELTS Writing Task-2: News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to write in newspapers.



Post a Comment

0 Comments