Describe a time when you were busy

- When was that time
- Why were you busy
- How did you handle it

Describe a time when you were busy - IELTS Speaking Sample

Nowadays, with the incredibly fast-paced living, it’s not unusual to see how busy people are in their lives.

Honestly speaking, I have found myself like thousands of time up to my neck in work, however the time that is most memorable for me is the one of chasing the deadline to submit my final thesis paper for graduation. 

The allowed time for me to fulfil this task is 2 months, nevertheless I spent almost three weeks struggling to figure out the topic.

In addition, I was under pressure by the job pressure at the company where I was performing as an intern.

Between working at the corporates, attending classes and completing the assigned thesis, I was in fact a busy little beaver for almost 2 months.

I barely had time remaining for my personal stuff and I was really stressed out that I was falling behind my schedule for my thesis paper submission.

It was indeed a complicated one that required me to do tons of research, both from libraries and the Internet.

In addition, I had to visit some local companies to collect data for my thesis.

Those days were so tough and I had been so busy that sometimes I slept for 3 hours only at night.

However, at the end of the day, I completed the thesis with flying colors and had it submitted in due time.

Although it was extremely challenging for me at that time, I felt that all of my dedication and effort were truly rewarding.

Post a Comment

0 Comments