Describe a healthy lifestyle you now

- What it is?
- How you know it?
- What one would do living in this lifestyle
- Explain why it is healthy

ielts speaking topics

Describe a healthy lifestyle you now - IELTS Speaking Sample

Health is one of the most important things in our life today, so it is very important to live a healthy lifestyle.

In order to stay healthy people do a lot of things.

Some people join a gym, play a sport or even consult a dietician.

Today, I would like to talk about a lifestyle which is a mix of the above as it involves regular exercise and good eating habits.

I have also implemented it in my routine.

I have joined a gymnasium near my home.

I go there every day in the mornings at 6 and exercise for approximately 1 hour.

At first, I do stretching exercises in order to warm up my body.

Then I do running on the treadmill for 10 mins.

After that, I do weight training according to my weekly schedule.

People who go to the gym mostly work on muscle training thus making them more healthy and stronger.

I work on one muscle every day like biceps, chest, etc.

I also take protein shakes after returning from the gym and keep a check on what I eat.

I try to measure my calorie intake and do not eat items that contain too much fat or carbs.

I also eat a lot of fruits, green vegetables, and eggs.

This lifestyle is healthy because exercising regularly makes you a stronger person., both physically and mentally.

Post a Comment

0 Comments