Describe your favorite clothes

- What is it like
- Who gave it to you or where you bought it
- How often you wear it
- Explain how you feel about it or why you enjoy wearing it?

ielts speaking topics

Describe your favorite clothes - IELTS Speaking Sample

Everyone loves fashion nowadays. Even I also like to try new outfits every day and especially on the functions or special occasions.

I have got a huge collection of different dresses and suits in my cupboard.

Here, I would like to talk about a traditional suit, which my maternal gave me as a gift on my birthday.

It is a bottle-green suit with magenta and golden embroidery

It also has a multi-colored stole to go with it which had a golden lace on all sides.

It is studded with golden beads.

It has a very traditional ethnic touch to it.

It is a very beautiful suit.

The stole is in crinkled silk.

She gave me matching accessories also.


She gave me a golden beaded purse to go with it.

Whenever I wear a suit, I wear my traditional Punjabi shoes, which match perfectly with the suit.

When I wear that suit everyone compliments me.

I feel very good when I receive those compliments.

Actually, my aunt runs her hobby classes of cooking in Chandigarh. I stayed with her during my vacation and helped her.

She could accommodate a number of students because of my help.

She offered me money, but I refused because I had not helped her with money.

So she bought this expensive suit for me on my birthday.

I really like the suit and have worn it on many occasions.

Post a Comment

0 Comments