Describe a place where you read and write apart from home

- What is it
- Where is it
- Why do you go there to read and write

ielts speaking topics

Describe a place where you read and write, apart from your home - IELTS Speaking Sample

There are many places apart from my home where I read and write.

One such place is my school, and another is a library.

Here, I would like to talk about the library.

The name of the library is Guru Nanak Library.

It is run by an NGO.

This NGO also runs a blood bank.

The building is circular and has around 10,000 books.

The annual membership is Rs 500/-

I go there very often.

This library is walking distance from my home.

During exam days, I go there every day.

I can concentrate much better there than at home.

The atmosphere is very calm and peaceful.

Cell phones are not allowed there.

Many senior citizens of my hometown visit it regularly.

They sit and read some papers or magazines over there.

There are 5 computers with an internet connection.

I usually surf the net there when I have to prepare my assignments.

The tables and chairs provided there are also very nice and comfortable.

I love the ambiance of the library.

There is one librarian who is very helpful when I have to search for any book.

Many of my friends also come there to study.

Post a Comment

0 Comments